1. The promoter is: Zivix LLC whose registered office is at 4150, Olson Memorial HWY, Suite 400, Minneapolis MN 55401.
2. Employees of Zivix or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are to 1. Sign up to share our Thunderclap message 2. Be able to provide visual proof of your posted message & leave active for at least 24 hours.
5. Closing date for entry will be May 1st at 5:00PM CST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: One (1) Jamstik 7 Smart Guitar
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by facebook or twitter message and or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United States.
17. The winners agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Anyone found to use multiple accounts from a single social network to enter will be ineligible.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Eligibility is limited to US residents over the age of 18. Void where prohibited.
22. Winner will be required to sign a release and affidavit of eligibility.
23. Maximum number of entries per eligible entrant is 1.