Current job openings at Zivix LLC
Want to join our team? We are always on the lookout for talented self-starters who want to help take Zivix LLC to the next level. Please check out our current job postings below.
Photographer/Videographer/Graphics Intern: PAID
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Company: Zivix LLC
Company URL: www.jamstik.com
Date Posted: June 22nd, 2016
We’re offering a unique opportunity for one intern to work with our creative team in developing photo and video content for retail music tech products. As part of the process, we want you to find new ways to engage Zivix’s audiences and tell our story to the world visually.
Zivix is a music and technology company in Minneapolis, MN. We make the jamstik+ smart guitar, the puc wireless MIDI hub, and our newest product, AirJamz, the freestyle music maker. We're looking for an intern to work with our creative team to create beautiful and cutting edge photo and video content that will tell the stories of our products across multiple channels.
So what’s in it for you?
The chance to have the time, space and support to work on your craft and produce some great work for your book. And we will pay you.
• Proven experience, knowledge and talent producing and editing photos/videos, either professionally or in an academic setting.
• A portfolio showcasing your skills and creativity.
• Must have and maintain your own equipment.
• Decided dedication to this position to do your best work.
• Knowledge of latest trends in creative content.
• Demonstrated experience leading and completing projects and working in collaborative environments.
• Pursuing or completed Bachelor’s Degree in Photography, Art, Graphic Design or other related degree program.
• Previous professional experience is a plus.
How to apply:
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JULY 15. Please send resumes, references and portfolios to email@example.com with “Zivix Photo/Video Internship” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. (Or Facebook, Instagram or Twitter DMs.)
Intern can expect to learn:
The Photographer/Videographer Intern will work with the creative/marketing team, constantly learning and growing their knowledge.You will leave with a greater understanding of creating visual content for retail consumer products and how to work very creatively with teams in a fast paced environment.